Cash Processors – Melbourne
As one of Australia’s leading Secure Logistics service providers, Streamcorp Armoured has a long and rich history of providing holistic Cash in Transit and Currency Management solutions to various industries and markets across Australia. Due to the recent success of our organic growth strategy, we are now seeking expressions of interests from experienced cash processors to assist our currency team with the significant increase in workload. Candidates will predominantly work between 3-4 days a week across various shifts within our Tullamarine branch. The role will provide sound cash and coin processing for our growing list of customers.
Reporting to the Currency Supervisor the role will be responsible for:
- Counting and processing cash and coin
- Entering data into Streamcorp Armoured currency management system
- Preparing detailed verification reports
- Identifying counterfeit and unfit currency
- Adhering to strict security and operational procedures
- Ensuring compliance with relevant OH&S policies and procedures
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience working within a similar environment
- Have accurate data entry skills and ability to adhere to strict KPI’s
- Natural tendency for attention to detail & problem-solving capabilities
- Be proficient in the use of PC based software
- Have strong mathematical & numeracy skills
Applicants with previous experience with:
- Business Express Deposit bags
- Reserve Bank standards
- BDA procedural understanding
- ACDES processes
Are strongly encouraged to apply.
A National Police Check will be required as part of the application process (within last 3 months).
If this role and the opportunity to join a successful organisation sounds exciting, then send your resume to email@example.com
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. No phone enquiries or agencies please.
Streamcorp Armoured is an equal opportunity employer and promotes an inclusive workplace free from discrimination and harassment. Please visit www.streamcorp.com.au to find out more about our Inclusive & Diversity Policy.
Company Security Licence No: 595–785–40S