With the recent outbreak and confirmation of a global pandemic by the World Health Organisation, novel coronavirus (COVID-19), Streamcorp Armoured continues to monitor updates issued by the relevant government and health authorities.
Whilst pandemics are usually unpredictable in their timing and severity, we have taken a proactive approach by implementing additional procedures across the business to minimise and manage the risk of a potential outbreak.
The health and safety of all our employees, customers and visitors across our business will remain our highest priority within the current and future landscapes.
Some of our ongoing initiatives have included:
- Educating and updating our employees on COVID-19
- Reinforcing screening protocols within the workplace
- Restricting all non-essential travel (international & domestic)
- Promoting flexible working arrangements and social distancing
- Increasing hygiene stations throughout our fleet and offices
- Implementing screening protocols for entry and exits within all departments
Despite certain factions within the community pontificating that cash may transport and increase the spread of COVID-19, the lack of scientific evidence substantiating these claims, reinforces our confidence to continue to safely and securely delivery cash and coin to our valued customers and remain resolute in our approach to deal with this developing pandemic.